Antiques & Classics
Antiques and Classics get our best rates and a broad range of vehicles qualify. These are mainly cars built prior to World War II. They include factory built cars such as Fords and Chevrolets or the Grand Classics such as Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg, Rolls Royce, Bentley, etc. As a member of AACA, CCCA or other recognized car club you’ll receive a 5% club member discount.
10 Great Reasons to choose Heacock Classic for your Classic Car Insurance Needs
- Lower Cost Collector car insurance typically costs much less than family auto insurance.
- Agreed Value Coverage You will be paid the full insured value of your classic car in the event of total loss.
- Pleasure Use Encouraged Heacock Classic believes you should enjoy your collector car and we cover your pleasure driving.
- One Liability Charge You only pay for liability coverage on the first vehicle – no charge for extra cars.
- Use Your Repair Shop You get to recommend the repair shop if you have a claim.
- Roadside Assistance We even provide flatbed towing if needed.
- Zero Deductible You can get full-coverage with no deductible.
- $50,000 Coverage for Newly Acquired Classic Cars You get 30 days of automatic coverage for newly acquired classic cars.
- Credit Card Payment You get convenient payment options, including installment payments.
- Insurance During Restoration Your classic car can be insured during (and after) restoration.
Our competitive rates get even lower when you enjoy discounts for multiple cars or large collections.