If you’re passionate about protecting your collector car, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for. We’ve proven that car collectors take better care of their cars and deserve lower rates. We offer insurance coverage for virtually all types of collector cars. Whether your passion is 1930′s Hot Rods, 1940′s Business Coupes, 1950′s Cruisers, or 1960′s Muscle Cars you’ll find someone who shares your passion at Heacock Classic.
10 Great Reasons to choose Heacock Classic for your Collector Car Insurance Needs
- Lower Cost Collector car insurance typically costs much less than family auto insurance.
- Agreed Value Coverage You will be paid the full insured value of your classic car in the event of total loss.
- Pleasure Use Encouraged Heacock Classic believes you should enjoy your collector car and we cover your pleasure driving.
- One Liability Charge You only pay for liability coverage on the first vehicle – no charge for extra cars.
- Use Your Repair Shop You get to recommend the repair shop if you have a claim.
- Roadside Assistance We even provide flatbed towing if needed.
- Zero Deductible You can get full-coverage with no deductible.
- $50,000 Coverage for Newly Acquired Classic Cars You get 30 days of automatic coverage for newly acquired classic cars.
- Credit Card Payment You get convenient payment options, including installment payments.
- Insurance During Restoration Your classic car can be insured during (and after) restoration.
Our competitive rates get even lower when you enjoy discounts for multiple cars or large collections.