Modern Collector Cars
Does your late model collector car live a “Collector Car Life”? If so, it might be eligible for classic car insurance. Cars like the Shelby GT500, Corvette ZO6, Hemi Challenger and Ford GT are just a few examples of limited production modern automobiles which may indeed become classic cars of the future. If your modern classic meets our use and underwriting guidelines it can be added to your Heacock Classic collector car insurance policy. To determine if your car leads a collector car life we’ll need to know the following:
- Is it driven on limited basis for pleasure only?
- Does it live in a locked garage when not in use?
- Does each driver in the household have a regular daily-use vehicle?
You could end up paying much less than what you pay for a standard auto policy. Plus, with our Agreed Value coverage, you’ll be paid the full insurance value in the event of a total loss.
10 Great Reasons To Choose Heacock Classic For Your Collector Car Insurance Needs
- Lower Cost Collector car insurance typically costs much less than family auto insurance.
- Agreed Value Coverage You will be paid the full insured value of your classic car in the event of total loss.
- Pleasure Use Encouraged Heacock Classic believes you should enjoy your collector car and we cover your pleasure driving.
- One Liability Charge You only pay for liability coverage on the first vehicle – no charge for extra cars.
- Use Your Repair Shop You get to recommend the repair shop if you have a claim.
- Roadside Assistance We even provide flatbed towing if needed.
- Zero Deductible You can get full-coverage with no deductible.
- $50,000 Coverage for Newly Acquired Classic Cars You get 30 days of automatic coverage for newly acquired classic cars.
- Credit Card Payment You get convenient payment options, including installment payments.
- Insurance During Restoration Your classic car can be insured during (and after) restoration.
Our competitive rates get even lower when you enjoy discounts for multiple cars or large collections.