Hot Rods and Customs
Modifications don’t frighten us at Heacock Classic. We insure all types of Rod & Custom cars. The biggest challenge in today’s economy is determining the current market value for a one-off customized car. We’ll ask to see photographs of your car and then work with you to arrive at a mutually agreeable insurance value. This “Agreed Value” is the amount you’ll be paid in the event of a total loss claim. If you should have a repairable damage claim we’ll allow you to select the shop you want to do the repairs.
10 Great Reasons To Choose Heacock Classic For Your Rod & Custom Car Insurance Needs
- Lower Cost Collector car insurance typically costs much less than family auto insurance.
- Agreed Value Coverage You will be paid the full insured value of your classic car in the event of total loss.
- Pleasure Use Encouraged Heacock Classic believes you should enjoy your collector car and we cover your pleasure driving.
- One Liability Charge You only pay for liability coverage on the first vehicle – no charge for extra cars.
- Use Your Repair Shop You get to recommend the repair shop if you have a claim.
- Roadside Assistance We even provide flatbed towing if needed.
- Zero Deductible You can get full-coverage with no deductible.
- $50,000 Coverage for Newly Acquired Classic Cars You get 30 days of automatic coverage for newly acquired classic cars.
- Credit Card Payment You get convenient payment options, including installment payments.
- Insurance During Restoration Your classic car can be insured during (and after) restoration.
Our competitive rates get even lower when you enjoy discounts for multiple cars or large collections.